Located at 424 19th Avenue E, the Langston Manor Apartments is a great in-city building built in 1969. The building has a good mix of 1 and 2 bedroom units with updated finishes throughout. The common areas have recently been updated featuring newer light fixtures, paint and carpeting.
Langston Manor is located in a quiet residential neighborhood, yet independent shops and fantastic restaurants are all within easy walking distance. Volunteer Park is right at hand, as is an amazing wooded park at the end of 19th. Multiple grocery stores are close by— Central Co-Op, Trader Joe’s, Safeway and QFC.
The building is located right next to bus routes 12, 43, 8, and 10—easy access to Downtown, First Hill, University of Washington, Seattle University and Seattle Central Community College. Access to freeways is very easy with I-5, I-90 and 520 less than 10 minutes from the front door.
Each apartment is warm and inviting with great living room space, a breakfast nook, and an updated kitchen with modern cabinetry and a dishwasher. The building offers:
- Electronic limited access entry system
- Upgraded plumbing for great water pressure
- On-site laundry
- Plenty of reserved parking
- On-site storage lockers
- Meticulously maintained landscaping
- Remote Entry (for parcels and guests)
- Double Pane Windows
- Address: 424 19th Avenue East Seattle, WA 98112
- Phone Number: 206.323.0713
- Building Email: firstname.lastname@example.org